You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Seat Cushion

A few of you sat in my drivers seat and played with my seat cushion. I have no stock in these folks but I will say it is the very best seat cushion I have tried. And I have tried some very good ones including Airhawk and Wondergel. Both are very good, but not as good as this one. Ease Cushion
It plugs into the 12V plug. It works by inflating and deflating alternate chambers in the seat cushion to move pressure points.
Like me, it's ugly as all get out.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

When I bought my coach, I asked Newell to replace drivers (and co pilot) seat. They replaced with the same Knoedler seat that they put in new coaches. It has massage built in and all sorts of air pockets that can be adjusted. It also has built in heat and a fan system to blow air on your back and seat.

Knoedler Grand Chief Seat

All the features are great, but I find the seat to be pretty darn hard. Has anyone figured out how to make a seat softer? I am thinking about removing some of the stuffing and replace with a gel pad of some sort.

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Bill, I added a sheepskin to my Isri seat and find it adds a bit of softness.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Richard, I am already sitting too high in the seat. How much height do you think the Ease Cushion adds when sitting on it?

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

One inch

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )