You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

compiling list of suspension models and parts

hi all,

i know it has been hard for each of us to find suspension part numbers and there are no guarantees that what one 1999 coach has the next one will as well, but it seems like if we were to keep a running list of what suspensions we have and what the respective part numbers are for the components of it, it could save all of us a ton of time at some point.

for instance.....

what is the maker and model number or series of the rear axle of bill's 90, and what are the airbag part numbers and maker. and what are the brakes if possible.

even more so for front suspensions for the tie rod ends etc.

there is a fair amount here already, and i know you gurus have a lot more of it in paperwork or research somewhere.

any ideas or volunteers to start compiling it?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, I take it you are looking for a volunteer. If Gurus are willing to email the information to me, I will put together a spread sheet for posting on the forum. I have only one piece of information --- I have a Dana Spicer Europe IFS 84 front suspension, and recently purchased 2 Drag Length Assemblies (two tie-rods at the end of each) part no. K26549/3 from Newell at a cost of almost $700 each. My email is [email protected].

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

chester, that is great. thank you.

i will send you what i know about my 02.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, I'll send parts #'s to Chester when I get a chance...Very good idea...

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT