You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

96 45' BATH AND 1/2 $69,900 72 HOUR SALE #423 100% Updated SOLD

The ONLY 45' Bath and 1/2 Bath non slide Produced!!!! $69,900 PRICED TO SELL NOW!!!! Raised roof, series 60, every Option, and 100% UPDATED 92k miles.

Hello fellow Guru members. This is not a joke. Wife and I made a CRAZY offer on a dream coach we were looking at today and it got accepted. We have 72 hours to get a holding deposit and less than a week to sell it. I personally know of two other 96's that sold for $75k and $77k recently. The price is non-negotiable. It will go on ebay Sunday with the buy it now of $69,900. If you or someone you know is a real buyer, this is the deal of a lifetime!!! I priced it to sell immediately. If we do not get a deposit in hand by Tuesday 8/5/14, the coach will be off the market and if I decided to sell it again, the price will be $20k higher and this post will be deleted. We are saving on the new coach so I don't mind giving this away.

We are currently in Newport Oregon. We can show the coach anytime. Do not let this pass you by. Clear Florida title in hand.

For those of you that are lurkers or wannabe's understand that you will never see a deal like this. Please call me ANYTIME 843-226-3912 IF YOU ARE SERIOUS and have questions. My email is [email protected] Pics on request. I will post renovations, options and maintenance in a few minutes under this post. Please read my previous posts here and on LCL. We are full timers and have spent over $50k updating this coach, driven over 30k miles in two years. All maint, books, extra filters, ect... PRICED TO SELL NOW!!                                                                            

Dave and Marjorie, Gus & Angel (our Tonkinese cats)
Newell Coach #423 - 45'11" "Rare" First full Rear Bath and mid 1/2 bath produced. Full timers since 03/2013.
Find us on Facebook Our Life on the Road

I purchased from original owners family, who previously had 2 other Newells.
· The owner is famous Nascar Driver Dick Brooks, but he only used this coach for pleasure as he was long retired when he built it.
· All paperwork, books, original drawings, build sheet, change orders, original newell license plate, original key are with coach.
· Newell has stated this is the first bath and half bath model ever made 1 of 2, and the ONLY 45' Bath and a Half.

Some of the options on this coach are:
· Full Rear bath with tub AND full length rear closet AND separate half bath, both with air toilets.
· Two air pocket privacy doors.
· Raised roof
· Reverse floor plan with dinette on PS. Very rare those days!
· Free standing dinette, again very rare for a Newell.
· Upgraded drivers seat.
· Two tier residential dishwasher.
· Ultimate musical horn.
· Train Horn.
· 20KW Kohler Generator
· Automatic Air Leveling.
· 80” sleeper sofa with storage drawers.
· Upgraded copilot chair.
· Vitricore designer ceiling.
· Hunter ceiling fan in bedroom.
· Largest Aqua Hot 240V
· Stack Washer and Dryer
· Jenn-Air BBQ Grill with full length Joey bed along with storage.
· Outside entertainment, tv, stereo.
· Outside Norcold fridge/freezer on slide out.
· Alarm
· AUTO Gen Start (VERY first one Newell installed).
843-226-3912

CHASSIS
New Turbo.
New Charge Air Cooler.
Rebuilt both six packs.
New dash a/c compressor.
New Alternator
New engine belts and hoses.
Rebuilt entire Aqua-hot. New fuel pump, coil, thermostat, control box, flame sensor, bearings, elements, mix valve, ect…
New ride height control valves.
Basement a/c’s – 2 new residential compressors at Newell, new control boards, along with complete a/c system refresh with both units pulled out and cleaned, and inspected.
All zipdee awning canvas replaced.
Triple Blue ox hitch installed for motorcycle or golf cart lift.
New Xantrax invertor.
New chassis and house batteries (8-8D) 6/13
New Tires (8) 5/14

INTERIOR REMODEL
Amana fridge - New compressor and evaporator fan.
New round composite granite sink.
New Kitchen water faucet.
Flooring – Professionally installed hand scraped black bamboo hardwood flooring in living-room and bedroom.
Wallpapered entire coach with raised textured bamboo.
New custom Roman Shades professionally installed on all windows, woven bamboo fabric with 100% blackout.
New residential modern dining room table and 2 new suede dining chairs.
2 new suede chairs for living room.
New modern electric fireplace/heater with TV media center console.
Installed designer glass tile on drivers side wall behind entertainment center. 36 sq ft.
New black leather bedroom headboard.
New custom comforter.

AUDIO/VIDEO
Dash - installed Kenwood flat screen GPS/XM/CD stereo integrated along with new color backup camera and speakers.
4 new TV’s - New 27" led TV in living room, new 32” smart led TV in living room, new 24" led in bedroom and new 32" led outside. New Blue ray dvd player, new HD DVR. All TVs work with all coach speakers inside and out.
New super low profile in-motion KVH A-7 satellite.
New Pile driver FM DVD sound bar in outside entertainment center hooked to outside TV.
843-226-3912

Newell Coach #423 - 45'11" "Rare" First full Rear Bath and mid 1/2 bath produced. Full timers since 03/2013.

I Repeat, this is not a joke, I am the second owner, coach has not sat, all systems not only work, but work perfectly and are used daily!!!! If you know of anyone interested, please help me out by sending them my way. Drove the coach over 5k miles since May. All service is up to date and recent, BRAND NEW TIRES 5/14, 8 BRAND NEW 8D BATTERIES 7/13. Price is FIRM so no tire kickers. I WILL PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT AND DROP YOU OFF, PORTLAND IS 2.5 HOURS AWAY. $3K deposit is 100% refundable until you see it and commit to the deal. 843-226-3912 [email protected]

What you buy?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Nothing unless my Newell sells LOL. But seriously its not a Newell as the quad slide Newell I want is $500k. I wonder how much I could get if my bath and a half raised roof series 60 Newell was named Prevost??? Hmmm....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121400210720?for...OTORS:1123

Received a deposit. Deal is pending. Wife is already having sellers remorse trying to talk me out of selling.....LoL

dave, both glad and sorry you got her sold.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Well our Newell is officially sold. We are packing up the uhaul and driving to Texas tomorrow afternoon to pick up our 2007 American Heritage 45E at MHSRV. Placed the Newell ad at 2am and first call was at 7am and they ended up buying it. A total of 40 phone calls and 31 emails asking about it in less than 24 hours. I had a TWO back up offers for $5k $10k more than asking price. One backup offer actually drove 5 hours from Seattle to see the coach, test drove it, and actually was willing to pay $10,000 more plus all the expenses for the flights, rental car and hotel for the people who had the primary deposit just to get it. The second backup offered to fly to Texas to pick up our Newell so wouldnt have to rent a uhaul for $1200 and stay in hotels. I am a man of my word and stuck with the original buyers and of course they purchased it. We lost about $15k compared to the second and third offers but I will sleep well at night knowing I did the right thing.

I told them about this site so hopefully they will join. I priced it to sell in one day, and it did, but I obviously priced it $10k-$15k too low. In two years of Newell ownership I lost about $40k. I had a budget of $200k but a Newell was not in the picture for us. With Newells not having an established book value that can be documented, and not being able to get an extended warranty, we took Newell out of play even though we saw some nice 4 slide 03 and 04 quad slides that we could get under $200k online. Too much of a risk for us.

The new owners are Alec and Sara from Canada. We will miss being part of the Newell family for sure, and wish all of you the best of luck.

I am sure I will check in now and then, and feel free to follow our fulltime adventures on Facebook. There is a link in our signature.
Dave and Marjorie Smile

Very nice Coach... Don't get lost with all that room in your new coach! Keep us posted on your travels!

Jimmy