You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen

we are fortunate to have fasteddie there looking over ron and jean for us. he is going to call me when the surgery is over.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

All positive thoughts everyone

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

UPDATE

ron just got out of surgery. ed (fast eddie) and his wife are there with jean. ed called me and gave the update that they had to put 2 rods to fuse his neck for 3 vertabrae (i think that is what they said) and he has another fracture above that but they are just going to let that heal. he is going to be in the hospital till probably next friday (Saint Vincent the only one in Santa Fe, on St Michael's Dr). I talked to Jean and she hoped this would slow ron down some (we will see, eh).

They were appreciative of the support the gurus are showing and giving.

Many of you have contacted me with concern and offers of help. Ron will not be able to drive for 6 weeks at least. For now they are going to stay at Sante Fe Skies RV resort where they are now. If they need to get home in the coach, we will figure out how to help him do that if needed. for now, lets just keep giving our support to him and Jean.

You are an amazing bunch of friends that will reach out to help each other like this.

If you are going to contact ron, i would suggest to wait till morning. he will be groggy tonite.

Regards,

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks for the updates Tom. Please continue to let us know how Ron is doing and if he needs anything.

A big thanks to Ed and his wife for being there to help Jean.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We are continuing prayers for a speedy recovery. We are about 300 miles from Santa Fe but will do what we can if anything other than our prayers is needed.

Thank you for the update.

And thanks to our creator for a positive outcome.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Amen !

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Gary and I are IN Santa Fe. We will visit tomorrow. Will let you know what we find out. Calling St. Vincents now. As of right now, 6:53 pm, Monday, he is still in recovery. He went into the OR at 10am this morning. Gary talked to the nurses station and they didn't know any more than that. We will go there tomorrow. St. Vincents is the only level 3 trauma center in northern New Mexico. I am so grateful we signed onto newell gurus today. Susie and Gary

Gary and Susie
2005 47' Newell #729 4 slides DD 60 Allison 6 spd
2013 Ford F-150 3.5 crew cab, eco-boost twin turbo 4x4
2010 Ford Edge AWD
Black Labradoodle, "Dude"

http://nuevomexprimetime.blogspot.com
http://www.garyrgruber.blogspot.com

Prayers

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

We visited Ron in the hospital today. He was in GREAT spirits! He said he's been told maybe he'll be out by Friday and then two weeks of PT, which he is hoping he can do at the hospital. He loved his neurosurgeon. And get this, the accident happened about 60 miles from SF, near Sipapu. He was thrown from him bike, hit a culvert he didn't see, and a hispanic man and his son happened by. He told them he thought he could ride it back to SF, which he did!! This man tried to talk him out of it, but hey, you know Ron. He followed Ron the whole way and then visited him in the hospital on Sunday. Amazing. Tough guy. And has lots and lots of faith! He can't get on the computer but he is most appreciative of all the prayers. Susie and Gary

Gary and Susie
2005 47' Newell #729 4 slides DD 60 Allison 6 spd
2013 Ford F-150 3.5 crew cab, eco-boost twin turbo 4x4
2010 Ford Edge AWD
Black Labradoodle, "Dude"

http://nuevomexprimetime.blogspot.com
http://www.garyrgruber.blogspot.com