You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen

Ron looks like Ron! how cool is that?

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Hang in there Ron. Looking forward to you getting back on your feet and your bike.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Looking good there Ron

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

I just had a very touching and emotional call with ron. He is progressing at a rate that he attributes can only come from the faith and prayers and well wishes of all of his friends. He is being discharged this friday and is cleared to go home. he has a friend flying in friday to help him load up and drive his coach home. he knows many of us would go to help him but for now he is covered.

ron has such an amazing faith in god and expressed over and over again how grateful he is for your prayers and thoughts coming his way.

he has progressed from a wheelchair, to a walker, to a 4 point cane, to a regular cane and he said he has ditched them all now.

i bet the nurses and doctors at the hospital will go into mourning when he leaves as he must surely be the happiest patient there.

he still has a long road to go to recovery but if anyone can do it, it is ron.

thanks to our guru friends in santa fe who adopted ron and jean this past week and looked out after them like family. ron and jean are so very appreciative of that.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

That is great news.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Important question? How is the bike? Tongue
and where are all the yellow t-shirts...
Plus I'm sure Ron ditched the walker and cane because they were slowing him down...and not YELLOW!
GREAT NEWS and continued Best Wishes to our very own Guru Knievel and the Mrs...

1996 Coach #422 Fulltiming

Kinda thought the same thing......Ron should have a yellow neck brace!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

ron is an amazing dude. here are some great pictures of him.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Is pic 2 photoshopped or does he need to have a little more work done?

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Looks like he moved or the cropping job went goofy. A yellow shirt, what a surprise!!

Ron, you are looking!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com