You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen

Glad to get the update! Keep up your hard work Ron. I think our prayers are being answered by your efforts to get back to 110%.

Great to hear from you Ron. We are keeping you in our prayers.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Does anyone know how Ron is doing these days? I have been away from the Guru site for quite a while and did not know what Ron had gone through til just now. Hope he is doing well.

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue

(04-22-2015, 06:03 AM)Shamu406 Wrote:  Does anyone know how Ron is doing these days? I have been away from the Guru site for quite a while and did not know what Ron had gone through til just now. Hope he is doing well

PRAISE THE LORD I am doing great and getting back to normal for an old man. I appreciate all the prayers from my Guru friends and look forward to the rally in Tahoe. I am back riding both Goldwing and the RZR and will problably retire from the snowmobile and dirt bikes. 

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Good on ya!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

(04-22-2015, 07:15 AM)ron skeen Wrote:  
(04-22-2015, 06:03 AM)Shamu406 Wrote:  Does anyone know how Ron is doing these days? I have been away from the Guru site for quite a while and did not know what Ron had gone through til just now. Hope he is doing well

PRAISE THE LORD I am doing great and getting back to normal for an old man. I appreciate all the prayers from my Guru friends and look forward to the rally in Tahoe. I am back riding both Goldwing and the RZR and will problably retire from the snowmobile and dirt bikes.
That is great to hear Ron!
You are one tough Dude! You have all my respect. I used to race Motocross and Roadrace in the Camel Pro Series back in the  70's, 80's, 90's. I was a tire tester for Dunlop Tires, and actually stepped off at 130 mph, but did not break anything. Had several get offs over the years and broke bones, but never my neck! You are fortunate to survive and come out on the other side unscathed. You are rich with many friends, admirers, and God's blessings.
Kudo's to you my friend!
I remember you taking the time to talk to me about Newell's when I called you from Florida about your 95, when I was looking to buy a Newell. I was really tempted on yours because I new how good you kept it. But I was very busy with work and it was hard to get away. I ended up getting one close to home.
You are a champ Ron!
Glad to hear you are back in the saddle!
God is Good! He has blessed you and all of us.

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue

Ron,
Glad to hear you are riding as well as retiring from the more risky ones. There's comes a time when wisdom trumps wildness especially for those of us over 70. We still remember our visit with you and Jean when you were laid up here in Santa Fe. Come back anytime, and next time we'll see you up right!
Blessings, all ways

Gary and Susie
2005 47' Newell #729 4 slides DD 60 Allison 6 spd
2013 Ford F-150 3.5 crew cab, eco-boost twin turbo 4x4
2010 Ford Edge AWD
Black Labradoodle, "Dude"

http://nuevomexprimetime.blogspot.com
http://www.garyrgruber.blogspot.com

Thanks again for everyone concerns and I am back to almost normal. Back to riding the RZR and doing great. Motorcycle, RZR, Motorhome and me are ready for new adventures. Jean. I think right now has retired from my activities for awhile.    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck