You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

3 Newell's in the wild

There were 3 of us at waters edge rv resort, the one that lives there full time, mine and a 2003 triple slide with the copper paint job and the pink ribbons . The owner bought it in April. He is from Kansas City.. Will be joining gurus shortly.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Hi Marc,
Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself this weekend! From my experience, it is not common to see that many Newells in one campground like that unless it is a place like motor coach country club, etc.

Sorry I didn't have more time to visit. When I went to by drop by your place, you all had pulled out, so I didn't get a chance to see your coach and talk more Newell stuff!

What was the other Newell guys name that was with you?

I will put a note in the intro thread here on guru site.

Jason

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

That was Bill Johnson. Great guy. Make sure you introduce yourself at the top of this pageSmile so everyone ne knows you are hereSmile if you need anything my number is 919-852-4157

Marc Newman

Jason, that is one beautiful coach. I saw it at Newell in the service bay when I was there in late June/early July. I love the paint that looks like wood grain.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you. I will introduce myself. But full disclosure: half the time I don't know what I'm talking about and the other half I'm full of it! Smile

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

"full disclosure: half the time I don't know what I'm talking about and the other half I'm full of it!"

You'll fit right in here!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Jason,

I'm the other guy! I hope that Marc's bad reputation did not rub off on me! If there was any more room for my coach, it would have made four Newells and an official mini rally!

Welcome aboard the Newell bandwagon. I think you will really enjoy the ride.

Cheers,
bill

Marc,
Thanks for letting me tag along. I have not had that much fun in quite a while!!!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Jason ! Amen on fitting in. My usual is that I'm often wrong but seldom in doubt

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

You guys are hilarious! Often wrong but seldom in doubt! I love that one. I've often wondered... when I agree with myself, is that a consensus?

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Not if the wife disagrees and no matter how many people agree with you somehow the wife always has one more vote

Marc Newman