You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

701 going up

I have found another Newell I'm interested in buying and am putting 701 up for sale. Its a 2004 quad slide, full raised roof ,murphy bed, steer tag, bath and a half . The coach also is a spiderwire coach and has a basement entertainment center that includes a grill fridge and tv on a Joey bed. It also has a custom buitl hitch that is capable of over 50k in towing.

The coach has the darker wood interior which is EXTREMELY rare in these years model.

All systems on the coach are in working order , the only exception is I have new ice maker on order. The coach has been serviced almost by Newell exclusively for its life.

Many other neat features are on this coach. I'm asking 325k Pm me for any additional info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

I did not know my coach was for sale! Maybe my wife has other plans she has not told me yet?

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Doug, you know that Marc will go through numerous coaches before yours is ready for resale.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael

He said 10 years but hey you never know.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Marc,

You mean you actually found a Newell you haven't owned before?! Smile

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Lol ok my wife and I are rolling laughing .. Yes Doug you should talk to your wife, she is holding out.. Lol jk... If I don't sell it I won't buy the other, I love 701 , when I told my wife of the plan she cried. But I have a chance for a little newer one. May not happen . We will seeSmile

Marc Newman

Are you getting the "tassel" coach?

You know I love the video camera on the showerSmile

Marc Newman

Yachts - when did you sell your Newell 701? I just bought this one, yet to take delivery in a week or so.

This whole thing is confusing 701 sold at ritchie Brothers auction yesterday for $82,000 and today your selling for $325?