You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owners

Hello-
We just completed the 1200 mile trip back to our home in Jacksonville, FL this past weekend from Michigan, where we became the proud new owners of #535. The previous owners, Serge & Carol, were terrific and the coach was even better than we expected. Our next excursion is already planned... a trip to Daytona International Speedway for a race weekend. I'm surely looking forward to chilling in #535 after getting out of the race car! We hope to meet some other owners and become regular contributors. Thanks AllBig Grin

Dave & Nina Rodenroth
'99 Newell #535 2 Slide Detroit
Keystone Heights, FL

Looks like you found a great coach Dave and Nina. Let us know your experiences with your new coach. Good luck with that 914.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Dave & Nina,
A big Guru welcome to the forum. We own coach #531 so our systems should be similar. If you have any questions or need assistance feel free to ask.

We used to road race at the now gone Riverside Raceway in SoCal back in the 80s. Have fun...............

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Welcome Dave & Nina, I'm a "P" car guy too!!
Thanks,

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Welcome Dave & Nina to the best owners forum on the net. The friendliest and most helpful owners group you'll ever find. Happy travels!

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Welcome, this is a great group and your questions will be met with many answers.

I'm a generator guy and work closely with Indy car teams.

Glad to have you on board.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Thanks for the warm welcome! Michael - The 914s are gone but I'm still racing "P" cars and have been at it for some 20 years. I can see some things in common already with this crowd!
Steve Bare- Loved the old Riverside raceway. Our coaches are close
Steve Magown- car and boat guy! Love my GT3, have too many boats and want a hot rod...let's not introduce our wives...
Larry-ditto on boats and street rods
Gordon - have gen , will call! Indy cars are good

Thanks all!

Dave & Nina Rodenroth
'99 Newell #535 2 Slide Detroit
Keystone Heights, FL

Welcome Dave and Nina

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Many years ago, my brother owned a 914 until one day on the drive into San Francisco from Sonoma, he noticed his right rear wheel passing him heading into the ditch. Unfortunately, the 914 headed into the opposite ditch and was totaled.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Another lifetime PCA member here .... Held a record for a carting lap at PBIA where I also raced MINI's and they had a great drag strip adjacent. At Sebring, led more in the parade laps in my TC racing almost nothing but "GT"s.....

Welcome aboard and I might expect some Rally participation if Steve "BrawnyMan" Magown and I can get one organized at our meet next year...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border