You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Autherized Service in Florida

Can anyone recommend a good, authorized Newell service provider in Florida, preferably on the west coast near Sarasota? Need a new awning motor, Silver Leaf programing and possible slide adjustment. Thanks for any suggestions.

Vic & Judy Rebmann
2007 Newell # 795
2011 Ford Edge Tow

http://www.newellcoach.com/preferred-service-centers/

Jimmy

Precision Coach Works
Kristopher Jones
813-997-0696

I have had Kris work on my 04 and highly recommend him. He rebuilt 1 slide and raised the dash to fix a fan motor along with several other items. I have already made another appointment in January. Precision Coach Works is located in Zephyrhills FL. He is honest and reliable and can do anything you want done. He works with Newell and they recommend him.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Agree with Ron on Precision. Stay away from Parliament Coach in Clearwater area, as they were approved by Newell when I used them and they were a disaster and knew little about Newells

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Thank you very much...invaluable information!

Vic & Judy Rebmann
2007 Newell # 795
2011 Ford Edge Tow

Hey folks, I just wanted to stop by and comment here. I am not a self promoter so this is not me trying to drum up more work by any means. I heard through the Newell community that my name was being recommended so I wanted to stop by and say hello.
If I can be of any help, I will do the absolute best that I can to do so,,, my number has already been posted. My phone is always on,,,
Have a great day,
Kris

hi kris, thanks for looking us up.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

A lot of my customers have told me to check out this site as well as Mike and Creslie from Newell Coach. Ron Skeen told me that some one in my area was looking for solutions for a few issues they were having and that I should stop in and introduce myself...

If you are good enough for cresley and mike you are good enough for me but be careful using Ron skeens name.. Guy hasn't had good luck lately.. Lol just kidding Ron.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701