You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dishwasher

I have had several Pepsi cans develop small pin hole leaks that slowly let the contents out of cans and into storage areas. Trying to get Fran to switch to root beer or at least rotate my stock quicker!

I have had several Pepsi cans develop small pin hole leaks that slowly let the contents out of cans and into storage areas. Trying to get Fran to switch to root beer or at least rotate my stock quicker!

If you don't use it you will lose it. Like quit working

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

(10-16-2014, 08:25 AM)lbrachfe Wrote:  I installed cabinet push in locks on either side. The same ones used for all our cabinet doors. I epoxy the pieces in place on each side and clamped them for 2 days. This was over 3 years ago and it hasn't come out since. We keep it filled as wine storage.

Do you have a pic of this , Larry? I'm "standin and starin'" at it and cannot imagine how you did it.....

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I will take one and post it today as soon as it's light here

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Photos duplicated.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I use the same catches on my fridge and freezer drawers.. Use the 5lb catches .. 3 pounders are too light 10 lbs are way heavy.. Got mine from newell

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701