You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Rally

A special thanks to Tom and Darlene for all the hard work and organizational skills, sewing talent and gifts. The rally could not have been any better.

Great place to stay, great cooks and things to learn. It doesn't get much better!! Thanks to John and Vicki Clark and Newell for all the support and the gifts as well as the information.

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

thank you ashley,

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I want to thank Tom and Darlene also. One of the best rallies I've been on.
I'm here in Miami just thinking about all the good friends I met. I am having a little work done on my coach and just got through talking to John. Mary and I walked through about 15 of their used coaches, if one can call them used. Most of them looked brand new.

Again thanks to all for a great rally and for the help I received to better understand my coach. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Hey you still be at Newell tomorrow?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Well I will be here for awhile. They are taking me in for service at 6:30. Leaving as soon as finished??? Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Well I'm still here at Newell. All went well. I had 3 axle alignment and ride height adj., grab handle installed at door and fuel tank vent unstopped. Started at 7:00 and finished at about 3:30. $722.00 and I feel it was fair. We are going to spend another night here. Great place and great people to work with. They start at 6:30, 11:30-12:00 lunch and stop at 5:00. Come clean and go home dirty.
Great weather in shade and Mary, Mishka and I sat under at tree most of the day watching coaches come and go. I am now having a glass of wine. Bill Johnson is here also.

Looking forward to our next visit to a great group of friends.
Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot