You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Black Hills Mini Rally?

Ron Skeen officially dubbed me "Mad Max" out on the trails this week and I will wear that proudly, along with all the dust and mud collected out on the trails.

Hedy and I are headed to Colorado to meet up with Ron, Matt and James for my riding next month in Ouray...

Happy Trails

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

For anyone who missed the Guru rally, you missed one great time! Great friends, great food and a great time talking Newells. A special thanks to Todd, Clarke & Tom who's effort lead to a such a memorable event. Also thanks to Rudy who had every ones AquaHot running smoke free by the rally's end.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Had a great time and thankful for everyone we meet and able to now place faces with names, and making new friends!! Thanks again to all that had a part in the rally! This was our first one so we really had no idea what to expect! And feel free to come to Oklahoma anytime for a visit!

Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

Yes it was a great time had by all. I learned a lot. Helped a lot. Met a lot of people. Made a lot of friends. Learned TOO MUCH about some people (I hope I never have a kidney stone after hearing a couple of hillarious stories!)
And once again re-affirmed what many people say: the best part of Newell ownership are the friendships we've made!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Just said our "Goodbyes to Jeff & Lynn who are headed to Canada and then we hope they will be meeting up with us in Ouray along with Ron, Matt, James...
There are still 4 of us here in Spearfish and Hedy & I will be here through the week.
I must agree with Forest that we had side splitting laughing over stories all told about "KS" and other maladies of our ageing bodies.....
I am already looking forward to our next gathering.
All our best and safe travels to all the "Guru's" and family.........................

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Hope everyone has had safe travels leaving Spearfish...Ron and I are in Frisco, Co. We got here around 6:00 yesterday. However our site was not available so we ruff-it in a really nasty roadside locationBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Tough life, but someone's got to do it.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Hope yall could sleep with that ugly sight out your window!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I took pictures of most of the attendees at Spearfish. If you would like a copy of your pictures send me a request to [email protected]

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Made it home today & bought a new toad on the way!