You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Recaro seat controls

I have searched all over the internet and the forums to identify the controls on my Recaro air seat. The symbols may be apparent to someone, but not me.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Thats a funny one. The controls are upside down. Cra-Cra germans probably think they are right side up if you look down at them from a seated position. The middle ones look like they control lower and middle lumbar support. (notice the little bar in the icon) The left ones look like they are for the seat up and down and backrest front and back. The W and w are a complete mystery.

see:https://www.recaro-automotive.com/fileadmin/CONTENT_NEW_WEBSITE/pdf/nfz/rau_symbols_en.pdf

for some hints.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Bill, a good observation. They sure are upside down and I guess one has to view from the seat looking down. Also, mine has a female electrical fitting protruding from the back.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey

W w = high low heat? Female plug = heat? Or not.....

Jimmy

female plug for seat massagers ???

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

(10-23-2014, 05:19 PM)lbrachfe Wrote:  female plug for seat massagers ???

Ooooo I like that....

Jimmy

Does anyone use the seat massager? If so what is connected to the female plug. Perhaps a 12v male with an on/off switch????

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey

Attached is what I have determined what the Recaro switches are for. The unknown one may need power to find out if it is for heating the seat or massage. Heating I do not need, but I would like vibration massage. Later

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey

I would say High--Low heated seat..

Jimmy

Tomorrow I will hook up 12v to see what happens.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey