You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

part number and souce needed cargo light guts

Looking for the guts to the GM truck cargo lamps 5965873. Any universal socket in auto parts stores wont fit as they all today are sized differently and you just can't cut up the housing to make it fit. I tried two .... I did retro fit others parts together but would like to replace them all and replace all my gaskets as well which I already have.... Any one have a source ? Do not want to convert to LED ?

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Here's where I got replacements for my 1993 Newell:

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cc/full.aspx?Page=196

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Here's another place: http://www.ecklerstrucks.com/chevy-truck...-1972.html

Jimmy

Hey Larry,

I have some original not reproduction that I have taken off of my 04. I have 7 complete lights and all are in good shape. I am coming to fl Jan 11. Let me know.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron,

Thanks for the offer but the backing gaskets and 3 lighting harness's are all I need and IMC Truck has them all cheap, but that's real nice to offer. Where in florida you headed ?

2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S

Be in Zephyrhill to have Kris Jones do 2 or 3 days work on the coach. Will spend some time at the Tampa RV show and then try to get in to Fort DeSoto Park for a week or so. After that will be any where the weather is good in Florida. Will work our way down the Gulf side to Naples and then over to Miami side and maybe the Keys and back up the east coast. We will probably be out of TN till spring then leave for CO July. Where are you?

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

We are currently in Indio,Ca and headed to Las Vegas for New Year. Not going to be in Florida this Winter and trying some new areas to visit that are a bit colder than we are used to. Hope all is well with you and Jean and glad to hear such a positive attitude towards moving forward after the accident.... Keep getting stronger and we will run into you again in Colorado for sure this Summer and if and when we may have our Guru Gathering....

Merry Christmas and A Happy Healthy New Year

2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S

Ron we'll be in Cape Correl the mo of Feb... Maybe we'll run into each other for a beverage or the likes.... My wife says it's my "No you don't have to go to work anymore therapy".

Jimmy

Rhonda and I will be at orchid lake in new port ritchey from jan 22 to mar 9

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Larry,
Leave early for Vegas! We did CA to Vegas on year on New Years Eve. It was stop & go bumper to bumper on 15 from Barstow all the way to Vegas. BTW we should be in Quartzite 17th thru 25th with a group. May try to do FMCA rally in Indio prior to that but not sure yet. Weather is still fairly nice in Deming, but definitely colder than Indio!