You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Parks to stay at in Nashville

Has anyone stayed at the Two Rivers Campground in Nashville.  My sister and her husband lives in Nashville and plan to visit them in the next few months and would like to know if this park can handle our Newells.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Stayed there and the JellyStone. Both were level and easy access as I remember. There were internet problems in both parks if we recall right. Nothing special but convienent for us. So yes Chappell your coach will fit...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

(02-18-2015, 01:05 PM)lbrachfe Wrote:  Stayed there and the JellyStone. Both were level and easy access as I remember. There were internet problems in both parks if we recall right. Nothing special but convienent for us. So yes Chappell your coach will fit...

Thanks Larrry.  My brother in law recommended us to stay there but he knows nothing about motorhomes.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Chappell

Lynn and I were in Nashville last July for a wedding

We stayed at the renovated/rebuilt Nashville KOA on the concrete sites with 50 amp, patio set, etc.etc.

Towards the top end for price but no issues getting in and out with our bus and 30 foot stacker. Did not need to unhook the stacker just pulled in and out

The KOA is the nicest I've found there. If you get the premium site they are night big pull throughs with patios. It is the only park that is all pavement too.... I didn't like the gravel in the others

Never stayed at the KOA when there a few years back , as it had poor reviews years ago. Nice to hear they have improved it a lot. Most of the parks in the area are just plain old gravel or grass/dirt parking spaces with nice trees, so it's good there is another option now.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I think the KOA is it.  Thanks

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot