You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Round door locks that go in bay doors

We have replaced the Door Lock Actuators in our coach, But I am still looking for the small round locks that go in the doors.  Have looked locally and not able to find them.  Does anyone have part number/place to order these from?  I would very much appreciate the information if anyone has it.

Thanks
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

We got our replacement locks from Austin Hardware. Got them all keyed alike and price was reasonable. Told them over the phone what we needed & service was great. Should be able to get in touch with them on line. If I can find receipt I'll post part # later.

I used Austin Hardware too and I think they were about $12 for just the guts for 2.

www.austinhardware.com

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

If getting the complete assemblies, be sure to tell them you have electric lock actuators. I think the end plate is different without the electric actuators.

Thank you guys!!  I'll try calling them Monday!
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

On the 1984 Newell, we have 4 "yard" or (docking lights) with chrome trim rings intergrated in the basement door areas. They are approx. 10" L x 3" W and there are 2 on each side. Does anyone know where to buy replacements? We are also looking to replace the exterior entry light with the same. Was the entry light a Cargo light from a pick up? Any information or leads would be grateful. Thanks.

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=1777

Should have what you need in this post.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(02-27-2015, 06:04 PM)89classic Wrote:  On the 1984 Newell, we have 4 "yard" or (docking lights) with chrome trim rings intergrated in the basement door areas. They are approx. 10" L x 3" W and there are 2 on each side. Does anyone know where to buy replacements? We are also looking to replace the exterior entry light with the same. Was the entry light a Cargo light from a pick up? Any information or leads would be grateful. Thanks.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck