You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

A few minor repairs

Well the toilet problem is fixed, the sequencer had come loose from the bracket and it allowed the sequencer to back off the small pipe going into the toilet.  The sequencer is secured by a plastic nut to the bracket similar to a how a kitchen faucet is secured to a counter top. The bracket has an oblong hole so you can slide the sequencer closer or further away from the pipe leading into the toilet. Since the bracket is smooth plastic the plastic nut had lost its bite on the bracket and the sequencer had backed off.  I glued some sand paper to the top of the bracket and tightened the nut for additional bite and then wedged some material behind the sequencer in the whole to keep forward pressure on the sequencer.  Red neck engineering.

After reading about the problems Roadapples was having with his batteries I realized I had not checked the water level in mine..I checked all 6 house batteries and 2 chassis batteries and all of them were low on water. Topped all of them off. 

Probably get a much longer time between charges now

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701