You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello Guru's
Heart 

Currently own a 1989 Bluebird FC 35. I enjoy reading the guru posts and viewing the beautiful coaches. Many of tbe postings relate to most coaches and it gives me another opportunity to learn from such a diverse group. Thanks for all this site has to offer... Smile

Jim Skinner
1989 FC 35 Bluebird
San Diego, Ca

howdy and welcome.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Jim,

Bluebirds are great coaches. I have often admired them from afar. Its always exciting to see a Newell in the wild, but it seems just as rare to see a Bluebird.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome to the board, and feel free to share any common system fixes or tricks. Many of us belong to the Bluebird boards and use them as a great resouce

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I also belong to a couple of Bluebird boards......welcome aboard!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Glad you found us Jim. I have some great friends that own Bluebirds and have attended some of their functions. Great folks.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(03-16-2015, 07:45 PM)Jim3519 Wrote:  Currently own a 1989 Bluebird FC 35. I enjoy reading the guru posts and viewing the beautiful coaches. Many of tbe postings relate to most coaches and it gives me another opportunity to learn from such a diverse group. Thanks for all this site has to offer... Smile

Glad your here welcome

Chip and Eleanor 1996 Coach 414

FC 35 .......That there's a classic. I looked at a couple of them before I purchased my first Newell. Welcome Jim!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Great Board, Great Folks. glad to be a part of it...Thanks, Jerry in KC Mo.