You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rotella Full Synthetic

Walmart has full syn Rotella on sale for 19.47 per gallon, with a 5 buck per gallon mail in rebate.

That's full syn for the price of dino oil.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I'm heading over. Thanks Richard

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Yes, and they also carry Delo 400 5w40 synthetic for the same price, but not all of their stores carry it.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

But that is 4 stroke oil? just to calrify

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Good clarification, Steve. Multi-weight oil not recommended for 2 stroke DD's.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Only 2 rebates allowed per address.

You can read about it here: www.rotella.com

06 M450LXi 3 slide

yeah, it's kind of jacked up. Looks like you could get a rebate on 5 gallon containers. Anyway, I turned in my 10 gallons in 1 gallon container. We'll see if they honor it.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

i just got the rebate form at tractor supply today and noticed only 2 per address as well

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Just for the record, I'm using Rotella full syn in my 8V92TA. So far my oil consumption is way down compared to Delo 100 single grade. I was warned consumption would rise with multi-grade, but has yet to be true through about 4000 miles. It is correct say that this oil is not approved as there is no longer a test engine to approve any oils so no oils can be approved or will ever again be approved. There is no intention to replace the only test engine following its failure. The reality is that all current approvals are dependent upon the oil manufacturer strictly following all the formulation criteria used in the production of the oils that were originally tested and produced the resulting approval.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

So, what info pushed you over the edge to try the multi-grade in your 2 stroke?

marc

marc & shari popejoy
western Oklahoma
1987 Newell #135