You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Guy from Florida

Thanks for having us.  We just moved to Ft Myers and rented our Key West home in preparation for a year or more on the road. We have a friend Tuga & Karen who had a Newell and traveled together more than a few times and really admired their machine.  We just traded our 2001 Prevost XLII for a 2003 XLII with 2 slides.  I found your thread during my search on installing a set of Lithium LFP4 batteries.  I hope I don't make a nussaince of myself.
And where is spellcheck?

No spellcheck, just knowledgeable engineers and wanabees like me...Welcome and it doesn't matter what you drive.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Welcome Capt. the worst we might do is throw some water spots on your Prevost Smile
If you're talking about my LiFePO4 install I sold the system to Richard who is the current owner of Tuga's coach. Please give us some details of your install.
BTW were you one of the guys who wrapped his coach with aluminum foil?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Tuga is a good man, and one of the first I communicated with when I bought my Newell Classic. Welcome!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome Captain!!!
Prevost was on my list before I found my first Newell...My buddy has one. Nice bus!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.