You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New coach

somebody got a new coach, and it is gorgeous!!  Congrats!z

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Thanks Marc!

We are looking forward to getting to know coach 1472!

I looked and looked for a bunk Newell and got tired of waiting. So I pulled the trigger. Thanks to all of those who responded to my posts about trying to find one.

Our new coach 1472 is currently in the shop right next to Doug's coach 1517 which also has bunks.

It was good to see you at camp Newell. I gotta say, I thought you were Toby Keith walking across the parking lot! You should enter a look a like contest

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Jason I was friends with the precious owner and must say you got one heck of a coach!! That's my favorite paint job I've seen on a Newell.

Well Toby Keith finally left.. Lol you know us big stars gotta have a Newell. Jason gorgeous coach. Looking forward to caravaning to Lake Tahoe with you..Smile. Good night from sapp brothers truck stop exit 10 I-29 in Iowa.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc you made good time tonight. You must've missed traffic.

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

My kids named her "Shamu the big Mamou"! It kind of does remind me of a whale.

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

oh one more thing if any one is looking for around a 2003 coach, #665 is ready to roll. Although I traded it in, I'm fairly certain that if someone is interested you might be able to get a good deal. I need to add it up, but I spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $50,000+ in the last 12 months on it. New tvs, pumps, new "Newell" fancy carpet, air compressors, slide seals, air conditioners, etc have all been repaired or replaced. Batteries and tires are 1 yr old.

Put short, #665 is in much better condition now than a year ago when I bought it.

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Jason

Congrats on 1472. I had a chance to look at it a week or so ago it is a beautiful coach. You picked a real nice one. If you are still at camp Newell feel free to go through 1517. I will be back out on the 15th staying at Newell till the 17th. Going to the Newell Rally. Anyone else going to the Santa Fe rally?

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

We wanted to go, but looks like I will be working in AZ or TX then. If we get a chance, we may try to beg in at last minute if schedule frees up and Newell can still squeeze us in on a last minute thing.

I met Jason and his wife a camp Newell yesterday.  They were hooking up their Jeep getting ready to go home.  It is one beautiful coach. 

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot