You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Any Gurus in the area?

Billl Johnson, Rudy Leggett and myself are at Bella Terra RV Resort in Foley, AL.  Any other Gurus in the area come join us or come by and say HI.  I will be here thru May 18th. 

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

How was Talladega?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hey Steve I'm at camp newell had to buy the plastic strip on top of shower. You want believe the price 370.00

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Richard,
Talladega was totally fun!!!!!!!! Plenty of room if you want to join us next year. No one was in the spot to the east.

Ashley,
That is hard to believe. I'm going to start researching alternatives. Miss havin' you guys join us.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Ashley,
I replaced that strip myself a few years back and it cost me $160 + shipping .. Easy to install when warmed up first. The wheels are insane too. The price now is over $150 each...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I have extra wheelsSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Gang,

I am here with Steve Bare and Rudy Legget in beautiful Bella Terra Resort in Foley Alabama. I just wanted to post and tell you guys two things....

1) Steve and Rudy and the rest of the gurus have a special place in my heart. This is a great group! I have never been part of a nicer group or one that is so willing to lend a hand in solving problems. Thank you gurus!

2) With Steve and Rudy's help I replaced a worn breaker that was causing my front AC to trip. There are a couple of other threads about AC fans going bad and they both say to check the breaker first. In my case, that is exactly what the problem was. So I replaced the bad one...and the other one for the front AC on general purposes.

Takeaways: 1) Gurus are great! 2) If you blow a breaker...suspect the breaker first.

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

bill, nice comments. thank you on behalf of the rest of us

and.....breakers are a cheap fix and try. there is not much you can replace in our coaches for under ten bucks....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

We had a great time!  A few pics.

Not sure why it placed the last picture upside down.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531