You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Cesana Circle Shower

Hello Newell Gurus,

I joined this group to see if I could find more information and source of parts for the Cesana Circle shower I know was installed in some, maybe many, Newells. At the end of the day information was sparse, regardless of where I looked. I also discovered the few sources selling the door rollers were charging way too much for me to justify.

Seeing I came here looking for information I thought I'd share a procedure I wrote on how to fix the bent door support. Here's a link to the procedure: http://tinyurl.com/Cesana-Shower

Cesana no longer has a US distributor, which may explain the crazy prices I was quoted. So, I also worked hard to source some door rollers for a much more reasonable price than I was able to find. If anyone needs a pair of rollers (just the rollers, not including the covers) I have a few left. Email me if you are interested, [email protected]. I'm selling them for $160 a pair.

Gil Johnson
99 Prevost Conversion

Messages In This Thread
Cesana Circle Shower - by Gil - 05-12-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Cesana Circle Shower - by encantotom - 05-13-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Cesana Circle Shower - by lbrachfe - 05-13-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Cesana Circle Shower - by Gil - 05-13-2015, 09:42 AM
RE: Cesana Circle Shower - by lbrachfe - 05-13-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Cesana Circle Shower - by Chester Stone - 05-18-2015, 06:11 AM