You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#686 on Ebay at Fix It Up Price

Asking $169,900.  Rear has a crack "in two".  "Has its fair share of cosmetic issues."  Major components in working condition.

[Image: %24_57.JPG]

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

How the heck did that happen?
Pretty coach though.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Looks like it was backed into something WAY too low to clear. Looks like a sharp horizontal crack so I would rule out a tree.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

what is interesting is that it didnt torque the rear frame around the slides. or i wonder if there is any damage on the inside back wall in the bathroom directly inside the rear cap

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

has any one looked at this coach yet? also does some one know of the coach as to its history or condition ? does any one have a idea how much it would cost to replace the rear cap and repaint the cap should I go to the newer cap if it fits and can they mach the paint and design good ? it also needs all the covers on the inside backs of the basement doors I guess someone stole them for the aluminum ? can they be replaced and any idea what they cost ? does the factory do a great job ? last thing about how much to replace all the carpet ? Huh

I ran a VIN report on it about a year ago and as of that time, it showed no negative reports. It was registered in Florida 2011-2013.

I don't have any idea what the rear cap would cost but a 2000 model front cap, repainted runs around $10,000. I don't think you could get a 2000i or newer rear cap to work on a model 2000 coach without extensive additional work to add the buttresses on the sides and then likely having to change out the front cap. Newell does an excellent job of paint matching especially since this coach was built after the change from DuPont Imron to Sikkens paint (change occurred with #670). Newell uses very expensive carpet but does an excellent job.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Carpet cost itself can vary greatly. Last year in our 2003 we had newell install very plush high-end Fabrica carpet with the original pattern design. The carpet was quite pricy and we probably spent too much but Newell did an excellent job. Due to the slides and intricacies of the coach I didn't feel comfortable with any old carpet installer doing it so I paid the significant up charge to have Newell do it. You could get it done much cheaper.

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

may I ask how much did it cost if you don't mind, was it the same as they normally use

They quoted me $15k

does any one know if were the oven is will a dishwasher fit instead