You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2 weeks 2 Newell trips.

As many of you are aware I was towed to Newell 2 weeks ago with a broken driveline, and the coach wouldn't go. Well over the weekend I lost a shroud on number 3 roof air. It will not work without the shroud. Trips breaker. Returned to Newell Monday they were nice enough to paint and replace shroud. Since I was there I had them check brakes. Steers , 50%. Tag, 50%. Drive, needs replacing..

Also bought a spare 315 to have in stacker to go along with my 365's.. (Thanks Bill)..

Well passenger side rotor on passenger side was cracked , so replaced rotor too.. 

As I was leaving Newell going under the low bridge. We had just had a monsoon rain went through 2 feet of water.. Check engine light was on..  Back to Newell everything just got wet.. Finally made it home this afternoon

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Was that the bridge at Baxter Springs?

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

It's actually just before you get to Quapaw.. It was too high for my wife behind me to go through.. Speaking of Baxter , how is he

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701