You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coach #236 1990 38 ft 8V92 for sale

Fellow Gurus, after receiving a minor change to my orders it appears I am not going back to Japan. That being said I am preparing to list the Big Pink Bus, "Tom's girl" in the near future as boys are off to University and Heather is back to Japan and I am living in the bus down here in Altus OK. The bus has 10 new air bugs 3 new RH valves, new 6 packs front and rear, 3 roof iar co152,300 miles on the DD 8V92 two stroke that purrs like a kitten and roars up grades pulling my 20 foot car-hauler. Interior was remodeled by the Guru himself and it is really puuurty for a classic coach. If you know of anyone that is looking for a great classic this is the one. They can email me or join the group and IM me...I have more pics than Baskin Robbins...I hate to give her up but think it is the right thing to do since she needs to be enjoyed...I have lived in her for the past 6 months and have loved every minute...

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Coach 236 has been sold to a nice couple Ted and Laura Jenkins. I think they will be joining the site and will introduce themselves in the near future. The old girl went to a really nice home. I look forward to finding my next Newell when I am closer to calling it quits from my day job. 

Bill

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Congratulations on at the sale...but please don't be a stranger!

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

I second Bill Johnson's comments!!  We will miss you as a Newell owner Bill but please stay active on the forum.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Hey. You didn't give me a chance to interview them

Have them call me if needed on anything

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Congrats Bill! being un-Newelled hurts but it's not too bad. Good luck going forward.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Hi Bill,

Thanks for everything! We just arrived back home today and we have posted our Intro on this site.

Tom, it's us who may be interviewing you since you did so much work on the coach and probably know it best!

Ted & Laura
1990 Newell Coach 236