You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello everyone, my husband and I do not own a coach at this time, but are in the process of selling the house, storing all of our things and becoming full-timers. We have been going through this process for a while now and can't wait! We have been looking at many coaches for about a year now and the one that keeps coming up on top is the Newell. Looking at the 1990 - 1999 years. I was so excited to find Newell Gurus and have been reading as much as I can to learn as much as I can about the Newell. I have found several beautiful coaches, but none are near us so its really hard. In the mean time I will keep reading and learning. Thanks so much for this great site! Big Grin

Welcome Ms wgblower. Really fine folks on this forum that are most helpful.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Welcome!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome Ms wgblower. Where are you located? If you go to http://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64 you'll see where some of our members are located.

This is one of the friendliest forums on the web, you'll receive lots of relatively unbiased information here. (You have to realize this is a Newell forum, but many have owned other brands before they became biased towards Newell, myself included.)

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Welcome, what ever year you decide on there will be allot of help & advice for it here. Good luck on your decision...great choice in a Newell!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Welcome to the forum.

Ask all the questions you want

And if any of the gurus are near you I am sure they would gladly show you their rig

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(08-29-2015, 05:36 PM)MrE Wrote:  Welcome Ms wgblower. Where are you located? If you go to http://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64 you'll see where some of our members are located.

This is one of the friendliest forums on the web, you'll receive lots of relatively unbiased information here. (You have to realize this is a Newell forum, but many have owned other brands before they became biased towards Newell, myself included.)

Thanks everyone! We are located in Oxford, Al, close to Birmingham Al. I will look up that site up and see if anyone is near us.

Thanks everyone! Such a warm welcome! I will look up that site and see if anyone is located near us. We are located in Alabama, near Birmingham, Al in the little town of Oxford. We are from Pensacola, Fl and still spend a lot of time there. Thanks again

Gayle and Tack Bower

Glad you have joined us Gayle. Hope you will not be intimidated. Many of us went through the same types of experiences you are going through now. My wife and I fulltimed for almost 11 years.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Gayle,

Well then! I might be the one to show you a Newell. I live in Birmingham, but keep the coach in Auburn. If you want me to drop by the next time I head east...just let me know. I would be glad to.

Private message me on here, and I will give you my cell. I would be happy to answer any questions that I can.

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama