You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

tag axle bags

Changed out steer and drive axle bags last year. Had to wait 6 weeks for firestone to build because of the 1 inch air supply on the eight bags. Pulled the tag  axle bags on the weekend and found they seem to be common to others that have posted. They are a wo1-358-9378.  After many hours of research, there are none in stock in north america other than at newell which I believe were bridgstone?  @ about $230 usd. Other websites are offering for $170ish but no one had stock.  All of the sites had to have firestone special order. Just for everyones information .

Maybe we should do a group buy... how many different bags did Newell use?  I know our new 1998 Newell is going to need bags pretty soon to be safe.  If nothing else to have a single spare of each...
hmmm... a 22.5 and 24.5 tire and wheels, extra 8D battery, extra air bags, extra slide seal (2), extra fuel pump, alternator, wow... I think I may need a trailer :-) lol 

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40