You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Proud new owners of 236!

We just got back to our home in Virginia after picking up 236 from Bill in Oklahoma. We picked her up last Thursday and thoroughly enjoyed our leisurely 9 days on the road with her. Thank you Tom for all the upgrades you made while you owned her. Thank you Bill for staying close to your phone for the many question we have had so far. I want to also pre-emptively thank you for staying close to your phone for all the questions forthcoming. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and we thank you and are very happy with the purchase!

We look forward to seeing all you Newell Gurus on the road! We can only hope to one day obtain Guru status.

Ted & Laura
1990 Newell Coach 236

Ted and Laura, glad to have you here. Bill and Tom should be great resources for you. #236 is a great coach, I know you will enjoy her.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome to the forum. Everyone has questions on startup. Ask and you will learn..........

You will find this to be one of the friendliest and most helpful groups.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Ted & Laura,

Welcome aboard the forum! I couldn't tell from your comments if the Newell was your first or latest motor home...but if it is the first....(like mine was)... You will find this forum to be a big help. Lots of threads on how things work...and...even more about how to make them work when they don't!

Again, welcome!

cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Ted and Laura......many of us have spent countless hours in your coach. You got a good one!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome to the forum. i am glad my old girl found a great home. i will send you my phone number to call if i can help you with anything. i did a ton of modifications when i redid her

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH