You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

my intro

Hello Newell gurus,

I recently purchased #1451,2012 Newell. I owned a 2005 Monaco before this. Every year I would
go to the Sturgis rally and drool all over my neighbors Newell. So, I stepped up.....way up!
And I purchased it this summer. I am so happy I did. What a difference in the ride and comfort.
My girlfriend and I love it! so do my riding buddies.

Sorry in advance if my questions seem stupid. But there is soooooo much more to learn on this unit
then my Monaco. I look forward to getting knowledge from all of you. And down the road maybe I can
help as well. I look forward to getting to know the gurus.

Thank you in advance

Welcome Desperado. You will find that this forum is a wonderful source of information.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Welcome to the forum where you will find lots of people who can help you with any coach questions or problems.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

No crazy questions here and there is an over flowing fountain of talent! Congratulations on your coach and welcome.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Newell Motor Coaches!!

Ask away.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome Desperado!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Congrats on the new coach! The learning curve is long, but at least its steep!

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama