You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1997 Newell for sale

My 1997 Newell Coach is for sale. It is a hospitality coach built for an Indy Car Team owner. It is very clean with 146,000 miles has been kept in doors most of its life. I am the third owner and have owned  it for 3 years. Everything is operable. The TV's need upgrading we don't use them. New front Michelin tires other tires are good. New house batteries, new engine batteries. New refrigerator. Rear salon area makes a California king size bed and front couch is a double bed. 2 basement air conditioners. I use it for entertaining clients, friends and family. Detroit 60 Diesel engine no leaks anywhere. Allison transmission. It has a 20 kW generator. It has a private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The water heater is electric. I love the coach just don't use it as much as I would like. I am offering it for sale at $69,000.00. It is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I have pictures email me if interested i will send pictures. Email is [email protected] I have the manuals that come new with the coach. I can also be reached at 2252357370 to answer any questions. 

Coach #?

You might find it helpful to upload photos to the Gallery Section then post a link to your Gallery on this thread.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Three photos in my gallery