You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus June 6th to 10th 2016 in Ruidoso NM

Hello Gurus,

We have solidified the June 2016 Rally to be at the Ruidoso Motor Coach Ranch in Ruidoso New Mexico.  

The official dates are Monday June 6th to Friday the 10th.  Darlene and I will be arriving the weekend before and leaving the Monday after.  

Now that the place and dates are confirmed, we will be forming the Rally Committee.  As usual, we will not charge anything for the Rally and you will be responsible for your own expenses.  We will have potlucks, technical seminars and just plain ol fun like we always do.  It will be simple and casual with the emphasis on having fun with each other. 

The RV resort is new and has been vetted by one of our Gurus.  They are anxious to have us and a note from Lisa, one of the owners is below as an introduction.  

Feel free to call and make reservations.  They have 29 sites available to us (the entire park)

Darlene and I look forward to meeting all of you.  Please let us know if you plan on attending.  

Tom and Darlene McCloud

We are so very pleased that the Newell Gurus have chosen us for your rally this summer!

Our nightly rates are $85 and weekly rates are $575, as we discussed we will extend a 15% discount to your group for the week of your rally.  Of course anyone is welcome to come early and stay longer!  We are very proud of our brand new facility.  

Each of our beautifully landscaped sites have breathtaking views of Sierra Blanca and Capitan Mountains. Each private site has its own patio, rocking chairs, and gas fire-pit.  Our beautiful clubhouse offers full entertaining space with its covered party pavilion, complete with fireplace, wood fire-pit, gas fire-pit and outdoor kitchen, television, and outdoor speakers.  

We have gone the extra mile to insure that our ranch is state of the art with regards to satellite and wi-fi reception.  Our entire facility is located behind a security gate and is monitored 24 hours by surveillance cameras that are located inside the clubhouse and on the property.  The clubhouse also offers beautiful, clean, private men and women facilities as well as a bright, modern laundry area.  

All guests will have full access to Rainmakers for golfing, fitness spa, and dining.   Our guests who are towing trailers for toys, etc. will have plenty of space in our annex parking area.  For those who are interested in ATV trails there are many national forest areas conveniently located nearby.  Please check out photos of our ranch on our website-

www.ruidosomotorcoachranch.com

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,
Can you post the park's cancellation policy.  I looked at their web site, but saw none.  

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

steve, i have requested it from them.

tom

Tom,

We just sent an email off to Lisa for reservations for 5-12 June.  We are at Newell today getting our orientation on our new to us coach #815.  Looking forward to meeting many Newell Gurus at the rally.

Loving Life,
Oscar & Janet

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

I got an update from Lisa. They are taking reservations with no deposits and they will collect once you arrive.

They are going out of their way to be accomodating to us.

tom

That's great. I'll make my reservation.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Carolyn and I have our reservations in too.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Rudy, please bring your tools and parts to replace my AquaHot 220 heating element.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

We have reservations and looking forward to being there.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

(12-04-2015, 08:28 AM)Chester Stone Wrote:  Rudy, please bring your tools and parts to replace my AquaHot 220 heating element.

Yes Sir.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area