You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Sqaure D Heater Recall

***** Square D Heater Recall*****
Ours were the Square D model TW1222 Series B Electric Heaters. The problem with at least the Square D is that they used a Rubber Grommet as Fan Bushings, Rubber....right on a Heater Fan! Anyway take a look at your Electric Heaters as a precaution, especially if we have older coaches.
I replaced them with Cadet model RMC151W although it is a little larger in size, better than smaller. Shop around prices are all over the place!
The new Thermostat I used are Cadet #T410A in Almond and I bought one through Home Depot.

*****Be Aware Fire Hazard*****

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

I replaced all three of my Square D electric heaters in 2014 with King Paw215 pic-a-watt heaters purchased through Amazon Prime (click on link).  They fit the space occupied previously by the Square D's, and you can choose at the time of installation what wattage you want to use based on the installation location size.....250, 500, 750, 1000, 1250 or 1500 watts.  Easy to install and SOOOOOO quiet compared to the old Square D's.  $144 per heater on Amazon right now.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com