You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

low air pressure alarm

could someone tell me the location of where the low air pressure alarm would be on my 95 newell? Not working need to locate fix or replace.

Well on my '99 it had only a light that said low air pressure. I was not happy with that so I wired in a buzzer and now I have an alarm that gets my attention. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

I was wondering if I have only ever had just the light as well. I  have driven a number of trucks over the years and remember back when I got my class 1A in Canada that warning buzzer was mandatory in my pretest by the professial driver trainer. Any way I like your thought in adding in the buzzer. Do you re-call where you purchased such a item and did you just wire a 12 volt warning buzzer to where the red light would light when pressure hits 50 psi approx. Mike

I also only have the red light on the dash although I watch the air pressure gauges like a hawk. The pressure switch is near the rear axle on mine. Newell replaced my switch a couple of years ago.

I don't know how much current a buzzer would draw but if it were much, I would add a relay and use the light as the switching current.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com