You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

stop by and visit us

hi all,

we dont have much room for coaches to park, but there are lots of rv parks around us.

and if you want to come to the mesa area for a visit without your coach we have plenty of room for our friends to come and stay with us.

come on down!

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

You know our city has an ordinance that says no RV truck or trailer longer than 22 feet can be parked within city limits unless it is being loaded or unloaded. Do you find that often in communities or is it our fair city? Maybe I should not complain. We have been ated nationally in the top ten cities in th nation for about ten plus years now by Newsweek I think it was. Actually we're number one twice. Not sure these rating people have ever been here in February based on that review though.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

i have my 45 foot coach parked in my driveway. i have had visitors park in front of the house, though my neighbors are not crazy about it.

forest and cindy parked in my driveway in front of my coach for a week or so.

where i am , it is more a function of home owners association. they regulate that stuff very strictly. fortunately i live in a pretty high end neighborhood that doesnt have one.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH