You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Broadmoor New Years Eve

Wife and I are going to the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs for their New Years Eve Gala . We will be keeping coach in the employee parking behind the Golden Bee. Dry camping for a day.. Anyone wanna make it a group get together. Gala tickets are 210 a person.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Wish u would've said something sooner. We were a gnats arse away from taking a jaunt in our Newell there ourselves. Kids wanted to go skiing. Leaving the coach behind

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

I am persona non grata at the Broodmoor. I had my first kidney stone there and trashed the room like a rock star.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Been there , Richard....(but not at the Broadmoor)!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

When are you getting there? I was planning to go to Newell on 18th and might be able to leave earlier and catch up with you guys.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

After years of traveling & motel living with 4-5 kids in tow, I can relate to being barred from motels & McDonalds. Certainly had to be more fun than a kidney stone though! Richard, remember to ask me about the San Diego Sheraton when we get to the rally.

Cmon Jason.. Bring the coach..already have some others going with

Marc Newman

Awesome trip

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marc Newman

Hope you enjoyed the party and are having a great time.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com