You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

A Happy Newell New Year

Wishing each of you a wonderful New Year.  Be careful out there tonight if you are driving.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Cindy and I want to wish all of our Gurus friends a very happy New Year! Even though we are now Newell-less we still feel a kindred spirit with all of you and enjoy reading about your adventures and hope I can contribute with my limited knowledge and experiences.
Enjoy the best times of your lives!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Happy New Year to all the gurus.

Rhonda and I have a long standing New Year's Eve tradition. We celebrate at home. If an impaired driver hits us, they would have to drive the car into the living room.

Watching the Tiggers ( my alma mater) was icing on the cake.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(01-01-2016, 08:18 AM)Richard Wrote:  Happy New Year to all the gurus.

Rhonda and I have a long standing New Year's Eve tradition. We celebrate at home. If an impaired driver hits us, they would have to drive the car into the living room.

Watching the Tiggers ( my alma mater) was icing on the cake.

Us too Richard

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Happy New Year to all! I had to work late last night so Fran & I got to celebrate New Years in Anchorage together with a glass of Champagne. Unfortunately we were in Bakersfield! I was able to call & celebrate Bakersfield New Years with her on the phone though. Weather here is decent and down right good compared to some places.