You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

110 volt air pump

my gast air pump has stopped pumping. Any direction to rebuild, or is there any other pumps out there that are better. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. thanks Mike #372

Mike, I have gotten replacement Gast compressors from Grainger. Get the extended warranty if you get one from them. It is well worth it. They also have rebuild kits for them.

Mike, there are air filters on mine and when it started to have problems I found & cleaned them....much better now.
Fish & Chips were great!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

The Gast compressor is not hard to rebuild. Rebuild kits are available at reasonable price. I'm out of town for a couple weeks but when I get home I can provide name of kit supplier.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Mike, I have used this company several times and have had great success with their workmanship.  They are very reasonably priced.

Darling's one-stop compressor shop
Erica Darling

DOCS
1536 North 18th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 694-0273
Visit Us: www.docs-llc.com

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Ditto on Gordon's post. They do good work!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

A change in operations at DOCS (Darlings One stop Compressor Services).  From their email:

As a customer of DOCS, or Darling’s One-Stop Compressor Services, we wanted to make you aware of a change to our business so that we can better serve your current and future needs.

DOCS has been acquired by Gardner Denver Thomas in late 2015 and as part of the integration will be undergoing a name change and business relocation.  As of January 1, 2016, DOCS will now operate as the Thomas Center for Applied Technology, or TCAT.  TCAT operations has re-located to a new facility, yet remains in Sheboygan, Wisconsin

TCAT provides systems and value-added services, and after-market and refurbishment programs, in addition to warranty support, service repairs, scheduled maintenance, parts kitting, new compressor sales, OEM product assembly and sub-assembly. 

We invite you to contact us in consideration for systems and value-added service needs through our Customer Service team, at 920.694.0273 or by email [email protected]

Our new facility is located at 1536 North 18th Street, Sheboygan, WI  53081

We appreciate your business, both now and in the future.

Wishing you the best in 2016,

GARDNER DENVER THOMAS DIVISION SALES TEAM

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567