You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Intruduction

Howdy
My name is Victor Sandonato.
We have been checking on the site and exploring the possibility of purchasing a used Newell.
We have been looking at Wanderlodges and Prevost for about 3 months and we are getting serious.
We like the 1 1/2 bath models and would like to stay under 200,000 because we do not want to finance. 
Newell has been on the top of our list. It is our first choice.
We recently visited the Foretravel factory on a trip to the Keys and found them interesting also.
So, this is why I have signed up and hope to become part of the owners club in the future!
Victor and Pat Sandonato

If you are still in the Keys you are welcome to come and have a look at my Newell.
MM 23 at Cudjoe Key. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

(02-16-2016, 06:50 PM)RussWhite Wrote:  If you are still in the Keys you are welcome to come and have a look at my Newell.
MM 23 at Cudjoe Key.    Russ

Wish we were but we are back in Utah.
Looking at a couple businesses down there so we may be back down next month.
Thanks for the offer Victor

Welcome to the group Victor and good luck in your search. I have exactly the coach you are looking for in floor plan and price It's not for sale, but if you come to Florida again, you are welcome to swing through Tampa and see what you are looking for in person.

You might find your search is different than looking for a mainstream coach. You might have to do a few flights to inspect coaches until you find yours.

I am glad you found the forum. Many newbie questions have been answered, so the search engine is a great tool.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Glad you joined us Victor. The search is half the fun of an RV so take your time, the right coach will show up.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome Victor & Pat! One thing to keep in mind, is that the factory in Miami can redo an interior to get you the custom coach that works for you. We have had a lot of work done on our interior. Replaced one sofa with a Newell custom built desk/work station for 2, new Corian dinette table & leather dinette booth, All new flooring with heated Travertine tile in galley & lavy carpet everywhere else, and new window blinds & drapes for starters. Floor plans are a bit hard to modify, but everything else is easily customized giving you an "almost" new personalized custom Newell for a fraction of the cost of a brand new one.

(02-17-2016, 03:42 AM)Richard Wrote:  Welcome to the group Victor and good luck in your search. I have exactly the coach you are looking for in floor plan and price It's not for sale, but if you come to Florida again, you are welcome to swing through Tampa and see what you are looking for in person.

You might find your search is different than looking for a mainstream coach. You might have to do a few flights to inspect coaches until you find yours.

I am glad you found the forum. Many newbie questions have been answered, so the search engine is a great tool.

Thank you
We have made a few trips so far only to be disappointed. We are interested in those that the owner has taking pride in or at least has maintained it. 
we just spent a week with the Wanderlodge folks in Quartizite. Some very nice rigs with pride of ownership.
I did have some concern after visiting with them about the slide outs. More than one had mentioned leaking. Have you had any issues with your Newell?

(02-17-2016, 08:14 AM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Welcome Victor & Pat!  One thing to keep in mind, is that the factory in Miami can redo an interior to get you the custom coach that works for you.  We have had a lot of work done on our interior.  Replaced one sofa with a Newell custom built desk/work station for 2, new Corian dinette table & leather dinette booth, All new flooring with heated Travertine tile in galley & lavy carpet everywhere else, and new window blinds & drapes for starters. Floor plans are a bit hard to modify, but everything else is easily customized giving you an "almost" new personalized custom Newell for a fraction of the cost of a brand new one.

We like this aspect of the Newell.  Sometime the color schemes are outdated or they have two couches instead of a couch and a chair. Will keep this in mind if the bones are good.

Welcome Victor and Pat. I don't have personal experiences with Motorhomes of Texas, but have read numerous positive posts on this site about them.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/c#/coachesr...ch/all/all

They may not have what you're looking for right now, but they seem to have a decent turnover. I'm sure someone on this site will recommend which sales person to contact, but you could get a heads up on any new coaches coming in.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Victor and Pat welcome to the forum.

too bad you didnt stop by my place on the way to utah from quartzite.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH