You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

To All Newell Gurus

Hello All,

I recently became an owner of a new to me Newell (#1237). I have owned several Class A motorhomes from my most recent 2008 Country Coach Affinity to 2005 Essex, 2007 Allegro Bus and my 2006 Phaeton. In addition to my introduction, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly express my sincere thanks to Michael Day. It has been through my numerous questions and inquires about Newells over the last three months or so leading to my final decision to purchase my Newell. Michael has been an enormous source of help as I have asked him questions and pondered over various Newells I have seen for sale. Thank you, once again, Michael, I'm very fortunate that our paths coincide and I got to know you as a friend.

I also would like to thank Bill Johnson, for his advice and words of wisdom via private messages we have exchanged.

I live in west central part of Michigan. To all Newell Gurus, if your travel plans ever get you to this part of the country, I would love to connect with you and know you. I have a long driveway within a mile off 131 Freeway and can also provide you with 50 amp service for your coach to spend a few hours or a few nights to break your trip. It would be a pleasure to meet you and hear about your experiences in driving a Newell.

I'm finding out that my Newell is very different than any of my previous coaches. As I begin to learn more about it I would rely and draw on your experiences and expertise. To that end, I will post my questions on Gurus Site.

I am looking forward to interacting and hopefully meeting some you n person!

With best wishes to all!

Sayed Hashimi

Sayed Hashimi
Previous owner of # 1237
West Central Part of Michigan

Welcome Sayed!!! It's great to know another Newell owner who lives just up the road!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Good to have you on board Sayed. I'm a Michigander also living on an Island in the lower part of the state just off of I-69. Hoosier Daddy gets here once in a while. Maybe we''ll have an opportunity to meet this summer. By the way, you've bought a great Coach.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Thank you! It sounds great! I look forward to it. I am an hour north of GR, and a mile east of 131.

Cheers

Sayed Hashimi
Previous owner of # 1237

Glad you got your Newell home safely. Thanks for your post and the kind words.

I think you will find this to be a great group of folks.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Congratulations Sayed! Beautiful coach!

The guys here have helped me more than I can say. I can't wait to see them at the rally in June.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome to the group. We look forward to meeting you someday.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome. That is indeed a beautiful coach. I think we are in your area this summer (without our coach) for a 4th of July family reunion. I have family from Grand Rapids they the Montague area along the Lake lake.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Michael: As always, I appreciate what you have done for me. I sure hope we can meet some day!

Todd: If time permits, please let me know, love to get to meet you

Best to All
Sayed

Sayed Hashimi
Previous owner of # 1237

Sayed, welcome and hope you can bring that lovely coach to our rally in June.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica