You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner of #581
Tongue 

Hello Gurus, we are the proud owners of Newell Coach #581!  We purchased the coach about six weeks ago from Motorhomes of Texas in Nacadoches, TX.  There is a thread about this super clean, one owner 2001 bus with less than 60k miles in the coaches for sale forum.

This forum has been a godsend for a new used Newell coach owner like me.  A simple example:  I couldn't get the entry door keypad code changed even with help from Newell support, but the NewellGurus forum had a thread about the "breaker 17" reset trick that worked and let me enter a new entry code!  That alone is worth the cost of admission! 

Thanks again for such a great resource!

Darrell & Pam Gregory
2001 Newell #581, 45' 8", 2 Slide, Mid-entry, Detroit 60+Allison
Aledo, TX

Welcome Darrell and Pam. You have a unique Newell. Enjoy your hidden shower. There are many regular contributors to this site with Newell of a similar vintage to yours so there should be lots of folks to answer any questions you might have.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Darrell & Pam,
A big Guru welcome to the forum.  Hope you enjoy your Newell as much as we have.  Consider coming to the rally in Riudoso where you can meet many other Newell owners.

Good Luck with your new coach......................................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Welcome Darrel and Pam.

Welcome to the guru site. As previously said, lots of owners with coaches of your vintage. You will end up with guru phone numbers on your contact list. It will help us help you in the future if you will tell us about previous experience with motorhomes and your comfort level with basic electricity and mechanicals. We look forward to meeting you

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome. My coach is #579 so we probably have a lot of similar equipment. Do not hesitate to post your questions.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Welcome Darrell and Pam!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Darrell and Pam.  Living in Nacogdoches I keep a close eye on MOT inventory.  You have a very unusual coach unlike any I have ever seen.  If I hadn't already owned a Newell my wife and I would have jumped all over this one.  Enjoy!

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Welcome Darrell and Pam , Enjoy many years in your new Newell.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

welcome to you. let us know if we can help you in any way

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH