You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Location Pin

Ok how does one change the location pin?

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Brad,
Put in town & state where you are at & hit "lookup". It will then say coordinates found & there will be an "OK" button that will save your new location.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thanks Steve, that was too easy!

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Nice to see people are actually using it. It also looks like about 27 people are on it, nearly half of our tiny forum, not bad.

Maybe I'm a bit denser than most, but I don't see where to put in the city and state or a "lookup" button, at least not on the map page. I clicked on the User Location button at the top of this page and got a map of the US with several pins showing. At the bottom of that page is a "search" box, but nothing that says "lookup." What am I missing (besides some sleep)?

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

Top right hand corner, click on "New Reply"

Tom If you read this my pin is lost behind 2 Dogs because we are so close together. Is there a way of having a balloon
that extends out a bit?

Brad

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

David,
A while back they changed the map & the process for getting a marker changed.
New process: Open the user map. Hit the "new thread" button on the upper right. Fill in the "thread subject" box. Fill in the "description" box. Don't fill in the "geo location" box. Go further to the left and put your location(city & state) in the box next to the "get my geo location" button. Now press the "get my geo location" button and the "geo location" box will automatically fill in. You now have your location marked!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I did as suggested, and my pin was in the proper place. When I looked today, though, I've been moved to Kansas. Does the computer know something that I don't know yet?

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

hi david,

please update the location. we had to reset some of the mapping and we might have made a mistake or two.....so no, the computer doesnt know anything you dont know.....ha

do a "full edit"

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Okay, now I have two pins. The one in Missouri is correct, the one in Kansas is wrong. How do I delete that pin?

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371