You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1989 Newell coach #19

My husband had dreamed of having a coach.  But like many work keeps us from taking her out much.  We have had it for 8-9 years.  Each time we pull it out it is like the first.  I'm so excited to find gurus such as this group.  I hope the learning experience will make me a guru someday.  Of course I found you as I was looking into info for problem.  I'll post later as I work out the details.  Thanks Debbie

Welcome Debbie! Great bunch of (mainly) guys here!

They have taken me from a complete newbie to a newbie with more experience. Many problems have been solved with the help of the guys / forum.

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Debbie and Rod....We're still working as well, but try to enjoy traveling in our Newell when we can.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome Rod and Debbie. Glad you found us. We hope you will get more opportunities to use your Newell.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome. No problem is too trivial to ask for help.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome Debbie and Rod,

we are glad you found us. this gang will do its best to help you with anything

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome !
We too are still in the 'pre-retirement' stage.

We LOVE our 87 so much that we have been known to take 3 day weekend trips that consist of 16+ hours of driving.

Hope your problem is easily resolved.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740