You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Electric

Need some help/thoughts/etc.  
We spent the week at the lake...came back to Butler yesterday, pulled into the garage, extended the two back slides and all was working well.  The indicator lights on the panel went out as they should and we turned the key to OFF. I extended the two front slides.  Just as the last front slide was fully extended the slide panel lights went out as if there was a power outage.  They will not come back on when the keys on the control units are turned.  Both rear and front slides are "dead in the water".  When you turn the key to ON you can hear the bladders deflating and inflating, but the slide will not move.

There doesn't seem to be any other electrical problem that I can find.  All other systems seem to be working, I can find no fuse in the front panel under the dash that is not OK.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Ed & Lynda Perkins
2002 Newell #638 (4 slides)
Tow 2012 TDI VW Jetta Car
2015 Mazda 6 Sedan
1998 F250 Work Truck
Pontoon boat, 2 John Deere Tractors and a golf cart!!!

Try swapping the rear controller and the front controller.. I think you have hwh slides, correct? I had a similar problem one time and I was told to try that.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Well...feeling rather foolish...tried turning all power off and back on that didn't work.  So went back in the coach, hit the air button on the HWH Leveling System and it flashed on the off again...I looked over that there was a light that said HWH RESET.  Which I thought was only for the leveling system...but, apparently it's for everything because I turned the keys on the slide control panel and I had power again.

Sooooo...another blankety, blankety learning experience.  So thanks for all consideration given to this problem...

Ed & Lynda Perkins
2002 Newell #638 (4 slides)
Tow 2012 TDI VW Jetta Car
2015 Mazda 6 Sedan
1998 F250 Work Truck
Pontoon boat, 2 John Deere Tractors and a golf cart!!!