You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New owner of #500 and first time Newell owner

Bought Coach No. 500 on 29 September.  Proud third owners of an immaculate 18 year old Newell that looks just out of the factory. The avatar is courtesy of the previous owners, Jerry and Barb Bommarito

Paul & Jane McCullough

Welcome and congratulations!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

looking forward to pictures and more info about your coach and yourself...

congrats

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Paul & Jane to our little family.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome to our "big" family Smile

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Welcome aboard. You will find this forum an invaluable resource. Would you mind telling us three things: your previous motorhome experience, your mechanical and electrical aptitude, and why you chose
Newell.

This isn't an interview before we show you the secret handshake, the answers will help us tailor our responses to your questions.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hmmm...What DO we have to do in order to learn the secret handshake???

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

come back to wittmann

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom....I'm still working (kind of) Your turn to visit me!!!!! I'd let you mow grass (or plow snow) with my Kubota...

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

(10-02-2016, 09:26 AM)Richard Wrote:  Welcome aboard.  You will find this forum an invaluable resource. Would you mind telling us three things: your previous motorhome experience, your mechanical and electrical aptitude, and why you chose
Newell.

This isn't an interview before we show you the secret handshake, the answers will help us tailor our responses to your questions.

Airstream trailer, Class B, Class C, now Newell.  Worked my way thru college driving short haul semi.  Have been doing all my own home repairs to include carpentry, plumbing and electrical from the time I left home until I got too old and started to throw money at it.  Waiting on the handshake.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Paul & Jane McCullough