You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Camping in n.h

(10-30-2016, 08:50 AM)whatsnewell Wrote:  
(10-29-2016, 02:05 PM)Guy Wrote:  I don't think Clarke has louvers on the blower door of his 82, but for all I know, perhaps there is no blower in there on his? I know he does have a propane  Generator, not that it make a differene...

I do not have a blower for the generator......I have a belt driven fan that runs continuously when the generator is running.

Can you post a picture?
My 87 has a louvered door & has an electric belt driven centrifugal blower that blows air into the gen set compartment. That air goes thru the radiator & then out the bottom.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

(10-30-2016, 12:32 PM)kyleb Wrote:  
(10-30-2016, 08:50 AM)whatsnewell Wrote:  
(10-29-2016, 02:05 PM)Guy Wrote:  I don't think Clarke has louvers on the blower door of his 82, but for all I know, perhaps there is no blower in there on his? I know he does have a propane  Generator, not that it make a differene...

I do not have a blower for the generator......I have a belt driven fan that runs continuously when the generator is running.

Can you post a picture?
My 87 has a louvered door & has an electric belt driven centrifugal blower that blows air into the gen set compartment. That air goes thru the radiator & then out the bottom.
No....it's just a fan behind a radiator.....standard setup.....fan pulls air through the radiator.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com