You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1995 Newell coach #385 SOLD

(04-01-2017, 08:37 AM)n10s Wrote:  My Newell imaginings began with your coach! **smiling** Smile

It's great to be introduced to such a magnificent community, at the invitation of such luxurious style as #385!  I'm becoming a full-timer and first-timer MH owner. Is there any additional onboard tech for wi-fi, cellular signal boosting and such? I realize she's long and i may be a lil crazy (newbie privilege) but, i look forward to most of my foreseeable future being spent boondocking. Do you have any thoughts on the prudence of such a course with #385?

Thanks, in advance for your consideration of my folly and inquiry. **smiling** Cool

I'll be contacting MOT first thing Monday to see where this road might lead.  Congrats. Great hunting for a suitable replacement... if there is such a thing.

Sent you a pm.  Jim

2003 foretravel designer series. previous 2000 foretravel 34 ft, isc 350, 1995 45 ft Newell coach 385, Foretravel [2], 4106, 4905, wayne bus, wanderlodge fc, gmc motorhome.
toads: 2011 honda fit sport, Yamaha Zuma 125, Suzuki tu250.
daily drivers: boxster and cayenne

Jim,
Do remember what type of LED's (and where you bought them) you installed on the exterior (turn, tail, clearance)? Mine are faded and old and are in desperate need of an upgrade.
Thanks

1995 #398 45' SOLD

Look at this thread.

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?ti...t=led+tail

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )