You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Where can I get some engraved placards

Hi all,

I've done a bunch of rewiring on my coach and would like to label some of the new switches that I've installed.  My coach has a couple of placards that were of the engraved plastic type.

Like the one that says REAR HEATER in this photo:

I've seen a few places on line but can't find a place that will make them this small.  They need to be about 3/8 x 1.5 inches.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get these?  I'd like about 20 of them.

Thanks!!!

Bob Kopicki
1972 Newell Chauffeur
1964 Land Rover 88 Series IIa TOAD

Give Cole Gatlin in Buckhorn, NM a call. 575-535-4429 He has done some very nice custom stuff for me in the past. Tell him Clint sent you.

If you have a local trophy shop (You Know, where they make the bowling and little league baseball trophys) they might be able to make them. You might have to have them made then trim them down to size. Easy to do with a utility knife and a file.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

i had them make entirely new panels and had them engraved and they looked identical to newell ones. they were done at a local trophy shop. this was for my 90 and it was exactly the same as what was in the coach. black and showed white when engraved. in fact i had them cut the panels to exact size as well. even had cutouts done etc. they had a laser cutter.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH