You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1992 Coach #284 For Sale by Owner

Hello all!  I am officially listing our 1992 coach #284 for sale.  We have done extensive work on this unit over the 5 years we have owned it.  We have done various upgrades to both the interior and exterior of the coach.  We have also completed several mechanical upgrades to our coach in the years we have owned it.  The unit is stored and will be shown in Altamonte Springs, FL, which is approximately 30 minutes North of Orlando.  The unit has approximately 120,000 miles on the chassis and just under 10,000 miles on a new Detroit 8V92.  The radiator was also replaced with the engine.  Generator is the 12.5 KW Yanmar/Kohler and has just over 5,000 hours.  We also opted to do the front end upgrade to the newer 2000i front end complete with HID headlights.  The interior is extremely clean and current with gray formica and black accents throughout.  The coach has a very modern feel and appearance 2 flat screens TV's, carpet throughout and currently has bunk beds for children.  The coach can be purchased with the bunks or with the black ultra-leather sofa or both!  In motion satellite for entertainment on the go and his and hers closets in the master bedroom.  Tires are 4 years old and have been stored indoors so they are in great condition with low miles.  I will attach pictures but please do not hesitate to ask any additional questions you may have.  Thank you for your interest.  Asking $55,000 or make an offer.  The engine, radiator, tires and interior upgrades alone are worth that on this 92 which drives and looks like a 2002!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Craig Umphrey
1992 Newell 43.5' 8V92 #284 / 2010 Roadtrek 210 Versatile Tow

Craig I'm looking to buy a used bus . could you proved some more pictures and information about your Newell.
thanks [ [email protected] ]

Hello Pardare,

I sent you a quick response via your Yahoo email account. Our bus is currently in Florida so the only pictures I have are the ones I listed on online currently. I can tell you that we have done several upgrades to our coach over the 5 years we have owned it. The entire front end has been replaced at the factory in Miami, OK. New paint scheme, fiberglass clips upgraded to the P2000i version, new generator door, chrome Newell accents and HID headlights. All of this was done around 1 1/2 yrs ago for around $19,000. The interior has black carpet throughout, I replaced all of the original tile which was cracking out and the grout was also starting to crumble. We much prefer the carpet and it also keeps the bus very warm in the winter months! Both of the original TV's have been replaced with flat screen units. There is a 30" up front and a 20" back in the master bedroom with a built in DVD player. The unit has 3 basement AC units and 2 electric furnace heaters, one in the living room and 1 in the master bath area. There are also dual electric baseboard heaters in the bedroom as well as the option to have engine heat pumped in from under the bed so the bedroom is warm at the end of a trip. There are also 2 Gas Furnaces, again 1 in the living area and 1 in the master bedroom. Toilet is a residential size black porcelain elongated bowl with solenoid flush. There is a his and hers closet in the master bedroom with an additional closet with drawers and hanging space in the bathroom. The Master Bedroom can be divided off from the master bath by French doors flush mounted in the walls for privacy in the bedroom. There are 2 huge pull out pantry cabinets in the kitchen area and ample storage both above the dinette and the kitchen counter. The fridge is a Dometic with matching grey formica inserts and there is a Gaganeau dual burner gas cooktop. The microwave is a Sharp carousel Convection Microwave oven and there are double bowl black porcelain sinks in the kitchen with garbage disposal. Kitchen countertops are granite with a black accent line around the perimeter. There is a clear wine glass holder built into the kitchen. There are currently bunk beds in the living area but they can be replaced with a black ultra-leather jackknife sofa, I will include both items with the coach. As for the mechanical side of things, there are 2 fuel tanks, the primary is a 150 gallon and the secondary is 75 gallons. The fresh water tank is 150 gallons and the black water tank is 75 gallons. The water heater is a Raritan 20 gallon, residential style water heater. There are several underbelly storage compartments, 1 full length pass through, 1 large compartment with 2 large pull out drawers and several others with shelves and additional storage. There is also ample storage under the master bed and dinette booth seats. The generator is a 4 cylinder Yanmar Diesel with a 12.5 KW Kohler power generator, the generator has around 5,000 hrs on it. The bus is completely air ride suspension with HWH Auto Leveling. Zip Dee awnings outside, one large 20' awning on the passenger side and privacy awnings on both sides of the master bedroom and one on the driver's side for the living area. The tires are the larger 24.5 all position tires Toyo's, so they can be rotated to any position, drive, tag or steer axle. The bus is a 3 axle coach with air adjustable tag axle for traction and weight distribution. In motion satellite mounted on the roof for non-stop TV viewing while the coach is in motion. Alpine, MP3 head unit with ADS component speakers in bulkhead and back up camera. The bus is 43'5" in length and approximately 54,000 lbs. I think this is all I can think of for now. Please contact me with any additional questions.

Thanks!

Craig

Craig Umphrey
1992 Newell 43.5' 8V92 #284 / 2010 Roadtrek 210 Versatile Tow

Now listed on RVTrader.com at $49,900

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/1992-Ne...-121455349

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com